Full-Time Japanese Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- The ability to work efficiently in a fast –paced, high-volume environment.
- Answer a high volume of inquiries and meet designated service level thresholds determined by the Company.
- Provide information on our products and service; and demonstrate our commitment to Customer Service.
- Answer customer inquiries via email regarding available products and services, billing questions, taking orders, selling additional products based on identified customer needs, and providing information on pricing.
- Process Refunds and Charges to customers debit and credit cards with accuracy.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in regards to customer billing and credit card information.
- Diffuse difficult customer situations.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize workload.
- Interact positively with co-workers.
- Good attendance mandatory.
- Be customer-oriented and understand the value of offering excellent service to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and to quickly acquire extensive product knowledge.
- Willingness to be flexible as to shifts and scheduling changes.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Keywords: customer service, customer service rep, online customer service
- Must have a background working in a high volume Call Center environment.
- Must be a self-starter, exercise independent judgment, and make sound decisions.
- Attention to detail and follow through are critical.
- Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate computer systems proficiency in a Microsoft and Internet based environment.
- Basic operating knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
- Must be fluent in Japanese/English language including Spelling and Grammar.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills/PC skills and Internet familiarity.
- Demonstrate excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of recent work experience in a Call Center environment answering high volume of inquiries via phone.
How to Apply
1064 total views, 2 today