Part-Time Online Marketing Specialist
Looking for a Homebased PART-TIME Job? Explore our job opportunities today! Discover how working with us can help you achieve both your personal and professional goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced working environment.
- Basic knowledge of image editing via Photoshop (Preferred but not required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (especially Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Proficient in Google Drive Docs and Sheets.
- Available for work as soon as possible.
- Can work at least 20 hours per week, from Mondays thru Fridays.
- Familiarity with Google SEO Tools and Software such as Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Familiarity with Social Media sites – Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Proficient in computer and internet use.
- Willing to be trained.
- Requires minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Proactive attitude.
Work Tools Requirement:
- Working laptop or PC with a basic configuration of at least an Intel Core i3 processor and 4GB of RAM. Netbooks and tablets are not allowed.
- Postpaid DSL Internet Connection subscribed to download speeds of at least 3mbps. Pocket Wifi and/or prepaid internet are not allowed.
How to Applysubmit your updated resume at Leah@truecolortoner.com
415 total views, 3 today