Full-Time Professional Sales Representative
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- A degree holder of any course
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Possesses the ability to develop and deliver presentations; create, compose and edit written materials
With very pleasant personality
Willing to travel around Mindanao
Willing to work on a flexible schedule
How to Apply
426 total views, 1 today