Full-Time TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
- Prepare and maintain records of internal and external communications and correspondences of the department.
- Prepare and maintain all records and minutes of all departmental and special committee meetings.
- Act as custodian of the departments revolving fund.
- Attend to the general needs of the department personnel.
- Graduated of any 4-year course.
- Licensed Engineer or Architect is an Advantage.
How to ApplyInterested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 082-285-1111
371 total views, 1 today